Wildworld Aquarium & reptile Olympia, WA

fishfreak360

Fantastic store with a good variety of salt and freshwater fish even a decent selection of reptiles as well workers and owner are very smart and know what they are talking about, they also have decent prices and fish a very healthy. also has a huge fish tank display in front at the entrance very cool place highly recomened if in the olympia area. Its in the same strip mall as goodwill. check these guys out. I have bought almost all of my fish and supplys here because they are fairly priced and also they are having a 15-20 off sale so get your deals while you can. i was able to get a blue snail a blue ram and a large piece of fern for under ten bucks good deal i thought. (much better then petco :violent: )

400 Cooper Point Rd SW Ste E3
Olympia, WA 98502

(360)786-9888

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Agreed! Went there about 15 mins before close, having a hard time on deciding fish and they were very hospitable and kept the doors open and weren't following us around like vultures. Wasn't pressured at all even though they were closing. The HUGE tank when you first walk in is amazing! I have never in my life seen puffers that big! Not even at an aquarium! I was very impressed.

Got a peacock cichlid there and it was as well very healthy! There were two prices on the tank and the guy (not the owner) was unsure of the correct pricing because he was new. He tried calling the owner 3 times (after closing) to try and get the correct pricing. Decided to give us the sale price on the fish and said he would take the heat if the boss got mad. I found this to be VERY nice and actually am considering the hour drive to go back to get a female to go with a male.

Salt water tanks were amazing. Alot of choices. More so of a sw store but still had a good selections of freshwater. Enough to make me want to go back. Kind of a small little store, but bigger than our lfs. Next to a bank. Thanks fishfreak360 for posting this I forgot about giving them a rating until I saw this.

ALL 5's for me so far. Will update if I have any other type of experience.

Fish we bought. Sorry the head is blurry, it doens't really like it's picture taken. But this was about a month after got the fish.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Yeup. We only have two lfs. And I have never been to Wetspot *shame on me* I had never heard about it before this site.

fishfreak360

that sucks, sorry to here about that i havent had any problems with the ones i've purchased. jasson what kind of fish do you got?

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Jasson did you call the store or go back in to try and get a refund. They probably would have if you went back with all of them dead the next day. Most stores have a refund policy.

atheena

Shorty we called and they did not want to refund us or exchange them. My husband "jasson" bought them for me for christmas and was upset because like he said they all died. Took water in and had them test it and it was perfect. He still did not want to do anything for us. My husband finally got really mad at the store and he gave us a couple new ones and those ones have been fine. The other time we went we could not get anyone to help us so we left. There was only one other person there and the own never even said hello or anything to us. Wont go there again thats for sure!

atheena

fishfreak we have silver dollars, bala sharks, red tip sharks, few different types of cichlids-African and Victorian and a couple gouramis. Jasson and I have a few different tanks.