WildSide - Puyallup

Kianna

Overall Experience 2
Cost 2
Quality of Fish 2
Variety 4
Service 3

I won't shop there again-The place smells bad-a chicken jumped on my back (tangled in my hair)---and I stepped in duck poo in the fish room-YUCK!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 2
Variety 3
Service 3

Llovsbarbie

I tried looking for that place and unless I am blind I couldnt find it. I used google and got the address from there. one of you mind giving me an address or directions? Thanks.

Kianna

It doesn't face Canyon Rd...its faces 112th St. Its on the side of Albertson (or whatever that grocery store is).

icer711

its right off cayon rd if you find the papa murphys its right next door there a bk and its in the same parking lot with albertsons just on the 112 side of the complex

11012 Canyon Rd East #3
(in the Albertson's plaza)
Puyallup, WA, 98373

Phone: (253) 538-9453

Store hours:
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Pleco_Party

Overall experience-2
Cost-1
Quality of fish-3
Variety-3
service-2

I went here once. I thought the duck was cool. But then i went to the fish section and it wasn't very organized, The fish where way over priced, and I stood rite next to a guy who worked there and he didn't ask if i needed help. (He was wearing plain clothes so I didn't know he worked there until he rung me up) The water looked dirty in most of the tanks. I ended up buying a pair of tongs to feed my tree boa. The tongs cost 12 or 13 dollars. A couple of days later I went to a different store and found them for 9 dollars even amazon.com had them for 8 to 9 dollars. I probably wont go to this place again. It is nothing special.

aaronfeeney

Well,,,they are gone...i showed up saturday to find they had moved out on jan 24 2013. They moved out, but have no new location.

A

Anonymous

the moved down to steliecoom blvd. they are not open now but will be soon

But I do not shop here as I see animal cruelty and neglect and overpriced fish

A

Anonymous

I had a hedgehog I ordered mine from amozan the new location is open and way way way stinkier! YUCK!

Chiisai

Overall experience-1
Cost-3
Quality of fish-3
Variety-3
service-2

DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! The owner is a terrible person. She has no issue talking down to her employees in a raised voice right in front of you. The animal look underfed, and their cages dont look like they get cleaned. They consistently manage to maintain a terrible odor no matter where their store is located. Their fish selection is alright but the kids running the store dont seem to know what their talking about.