Wild Rio Mag Umbee Pair

fishman09

quick video of the newest pair in the fishroom that so far have done very well together and get along very well. males blues ared getting more and more intense daily. thanks for watching :D

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/hpezseYvGnc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

fishman09

aquaman95 said:
You are not lying about those blues on him. :clap: top of the line umbee right there lol.
thanks
madness said:
WTF??????

Where is all my blue?
madness said:
That male is looking awesome. :D
lol he has really started to pop and at only 5". can't wait til he's 12"+
my smaller males may have more blue than him too

fishman09

heres some pics of the pair. check out all those freckles :D

SAM_0406.jpg

SAM_0595.jpg

SAM_0594.jpg

SAM_0592.jpg

SAM_0591.jpg

SAM_0576.jpg

SAM_0572.jpg

SAM_0571.jpg

SAM_0570.jpg

Madness

Staff member
No. I am dealing with a lot of cuts and wounds on fish lately. Its quite odd. Its not just one tank, its in all of them

fishman09

geez madness that's a main reason I've eliminated community tanks cause i got tired of dealing with issues and everything is now stress free

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I have had more frustration trying to get fish to get along that I totally understand you fishman. It seems like a fish is constantly getting torn up. Maybe I should get rid of the community thing too... :scratch:

fishman09

imo theresnothing better than a single cohesive pair in a tank. so peaceful and watching tgem interact together is the coolest thing

Madness

Staff member
BORING!!!!!!!!!! :)

I only have 5 community tanks, the rest are grow outs, babies, our pairs

Madness

Staff member
:roll: just finished setting the 400gal stand in place, gonna use it for 4 breeding pairs