Who wants to see Cory get drenched in a bucket of ice?

I do. Therefore, I challenge him!
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/LyJqu1IzAyE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Madness

Staff member
My question is are you donating as well? I understand that doing the challenge helps bring awareness to ALS, but are we helping out as well by donating. :)

And to answer the question, sure I would love top see that. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
PokeSephiroth said:
Madness said:
:punk: :spoton: :punk: 
Now... we should set you up with a paypal account (if you don't have one already) so we can donate some money your way for your kitty! :D
Does it involve dumping a bucket of fish water on him after we gravel vac? :joker:

Anthraxx

so.... cory didnt respond to the 24 hour challenge.. i assume this means he made a donation to the ALS foundation then? i know i donated, its a great thing to bring awareness too. especially in washington where we have a higher rate of ALS patients.

Anthraxx

good for you! ive got a brother with ALS and it really is great that its getting all this attention. i especially like some of the ideas brought up by the foundation to use all this extra funding. thanks again for donating!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I did both last week too.  My friends mom has it, so of course i did it in her honor