Who has clown pleco's?

fishfreak360

I just bought one at kaijai's in chehalis it's across the freeway by walmart. They have lots of cool fish and good prices. Anyone else have clowns pleco's he poops alot but is really cool and he is a decent size for being just a baby and has excellent color has lots of drift wood to eat and hangs with the rubbernose pleco. I'll. Try and get a pic of him.

kitty2234

Hi fishfreak,

I have 2 clown plecos and hope to get at least 2 most of them. I have been slowly working up to breeding them. So far, I can't seem to find a breeding log that they both like. I just bought a coconut shell for them to try out, in a few days.

I am working on making my first fish room in the cellar and I plan to move around many of my fish tanks. (I have a regular 20 gallon tank, blocking my view of the TV. A 20 gallon long will be much better their.) I have 6 tanks in my bedroom and my fiance has 1 tank. I have 2 tanks downstairs and 2 more tanks in the cellar. All of my running tanks are tropical tanks. I can't control the temperature of the water in the cellar, yet.

kitty2234