White raised fleshy bumps on axolotl stomach/tail

kingneptune

Hey all,

I noticed that one of my two axolotls has these white fleshy bumps on his belly and bottom side of his tail. Tank is 20gl, very low nitrates, neutral ph, temp hovers between 66-72 degrees F depending on the trend of the weather. I utilize a sponge filter and HOB filter. Tank is planted. I'm not sure if these bumps are normal but I can't recall seeing them before. It's possible that the bumps are also present on the albino axolotl but if they are, they're indistinguishable from his skin color. Here are pics of the axolotl, Frijoles, in question: *bonus pic of the tank at the end!*
V7X2rUF.jpg

Here is a picture with flash
7MQvfie.jpg

Third picture:
XwGqUCE.jpg

Bonus picture of the tank and Taquito! Before I get yelled at, yes, there are 4 gold white clouds in the tank (10 minutes ago there were 5 :| ). I'm experiencing a planeria outbreak and am an running this experiment to see how effective the fish are at combating them. I'm very aware that the fish may go after the gills of the axolotls and have been monitoring the tank very closely. So far so good besides extra snacks for the axolotls.
S9KjfOX.jpg

Anthraxx

is that a silica sand? if so it might be too abbrasive for them. just my two cents, otherwise awesome little tank setup. always been curious about trying amph's :)

Anthraxx

oh then nvm.. that stuff is great :p welp im outta ideas GL, might be a similar post on another reptile type forum.