White Diamond Discus

sandnuka

Picked this gorgeous discus up from our new sponsor, bobbys water world... ONLY 20 bucks!!!!

white_11.jpg

Discus213

Nice! I wish I had more tank space:) Where is he located? Is it a store or out of his house?

How are your others doing?

Addictedtofish

He is located in Everett he right now has his breeding tanks and holding tanks setup in 3 different duplex's he owns and sells them out of the one he lives in, go to his website on the sponsor link and give him a call a good person to talk too.

GoodnNuff

Discus213, not sure if you were asking about my discus, but I will assume you were.

They are doing fantastic! I'm not even able to tell which of the pigeon bloods (two of 'em) was the one suffering.

sandnuka

Discus213 - think you were talkin about the lil guys I got from you?! lol, they are doing great... actually I ended up puttin them in the mixed community tank.... havent lost one... i did trade 2 for a pair of apistos. as for your questions about bobby, like addictedtofish said his lil' retail shop is out of a house, I took some pictures in the sponsor area of my visit. You should get a bunch and toss them in your community tank.. let them grow and pair off... by then you might have more tanks. :)