White Cheek Goby????

jwilson1878

I just got a small 40 gallon a few weeks ago, I ahve been without a fish tank for 2 years :pale: I am really excited about getting back into the fish community but I really really want whit cheeks.......does anyone know who, where or how I can get them?

shua

you got a pic of one i might be able to point you in the right direction.

i did a google search and got all kinds of diff ones came up

lars on

I couldnt find em on ebay or live aquaria. I would try aquabid, they would probably have them in the brackish section if they had any. I couldnt find any links directly to websites, but you could probably order them from one of the sites sponsors! :)

I was assuming you meant this lil guy

wuione.jpg

jwilson1878

White Cheeks

Yes that the little guy I was talking about! I had 2 about 4 years ago and loved them! They have great personalities and are a joy to watch. I have searched everywhere for them and I'm not having much luck at all in finding any! Any info on how to purchase some would be greatly appreciated! :D

lars on

Man, Ive been lookin for the past hour and cannot find any of them. The sponsors are on the main page or portal, you could email them and see if they could order some in for ya! :)

jwilson1878

White cheeks

See that's what I've been through......I will try and ask the sponsors.....just signed up for this site today not sure how to locate them

lars on

okay well from my intense research of our sponsors and "distance between two cities" on google I think these 3 stores are closest to ya. It says between 15-30 miles away.

A Place for Pets in Burien (open till 9pm tonight)
(206) 244-3502

Midway in Kent (open till 8pm tonight)
(206) 824-2616

Aquarium Plus in seattle (they are open till 7pm tonight! HURRY lol)
(425) 686-8428

I hope this helped ya and you can get your fish! They look AWESOME! Good luck! :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
If you're speaking of dragon gobies, they live best in brackish water. They're sold to stores as a brackish water fish. They can be ported over to freshwater, and live roughly a max of 5 years. There are exceptions, but most people dont do much better than 5 years. When they could live much much longer is brackish.

The picture you posted looks like a darter, rather than a goby.

Betty

Staff member
MrRekkless said:
Any luck on these guys ? Im currently looking for rhinodubios zhoui and duospilus .
Rhinogobius duospilus is on the Wet Spot's fish list. (Portland) Or you could check with Cory at Aquarium Co-op and see if he can order them for you.

MrRekkless

Thankss i located duospilus but un sucessfull with thd zhoui species i have been trying to locate the man in China importing them any leads would br much appreciated.