which petsmart carries larger tanks?

Zerc

I remember hearing a few months back, maybe from DMD? that there are some petsmarts in the south end of the sound that carry larger aquariums? which ones?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
The Petsmart that I got my 5' 120g from was in Lacey. They also carried the 4'x2' 150g and some other large tanks. This store is one of the special ones that carry large tanks. All the others pretty much stop at the 75g.

Zerc

Ya, i put in a request with their customer service dept to sell me a tank only, if that fails I will call their corporate office. I just want the tank!
(150 tall is what i want too)

Zerc

yup, same tank. The store just said they wont sell the tank only, they have to sell the whole setup. :-\

hence my call to CS!

see that's bs because i have seen a tank and setup in there and then a week later just the tank and goodies .. they sold the stand .. so they just don't wanna play nice .. Call and report that.. good luck with getting the tank.. its a really nice tank.. we bought ours as a full set .. but i can't see why they wont sell it separate..

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Mine was sold as both pieces separately but that was over two years ago. That was the one cool things buying new, I actually got to use the lifetime warranty with my cracked frame issue and was 100% fully refunded.