which one..

MRTom

I go in from the left, you cover the right... and then nom nom nom...

Honorary picture of the month!

KaraWolf

kittiesss!! Our cat who is the size (to me) of a perpetual kitten at only 6.5 lbs would rather sit on the lizard cage then watch my fish. That or drink from the betta water. Those two are soooooo adorable XD

Anthraxx

my cat used to watch them.. then he figured out that he cant actually catch them.. very dissapointing :*(. he even figured out the laser pointer, and just stares at me when i try to get him into it.

fishyladdy

see my cat marry jane used to do that... until she got on top of the light and leaned forward to much and fell in.. lmao

Anthraxx

oh no, see my cats too big to get away with that. one night he decided it was a good idea to crawl onto my twenty long, nearly got himself shot in the process. he fell right through the glass lid at 2am and it scared me half to death..

KaraWolf

Annnnd that led to a 1/2 hour diversion of watching cats fall into fish tanks. LOL favorite cat one had to be the cat who dives head first in. but best one is this: [flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/MPPRbzmB7h0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true[/flash]

Lamental Jester

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20495-1374508306-46_zpsf94c32e9.gif

MRTom

Waaahahahaha, I have been laughing too long at that cat!!! :rofl: :lmfao:

My cats walk up to the tanks, gently bat the glass, the walk to me and beg to be fed. I got a pair of lazy underachieving manipulative cats... just how I love them!

MorganEA

:lmfao: my older cats could care less about the fish they think the tanks are big water bowls. The foster kittens on the other hand are fascinated.