where to get exotic fish?

m_e_loo

where to get exotic fish?

Does anyone know of any places that sell healthy rare, unusual, and large cichlids? I'm looking for large selections of fish :D

WhosUrDadi

Re: where to get exotic fish?

m_e_loo said:
Does anyone know of any places that sell healthy rare, unusual, and large cichlids? I'm looking for large selections of fish :D

depends on what you are looking for.
are you looking for SA cichlids, CA cichlids, african cichlids?

m_e_loo

im looking for south american, central american, and new world cichlids. As well as special plecs and bottom feeders. i just got a 300 GAL tank and i want to put cichlids in it, but ofcoarse not the normal everyday ones.

A

Anonymous

m_e_loo said:
im looking for south american, central american, and new world cichlids. As well as special plecs and bottom feeders. i just got a 300 GAL tank and i want to put cichlids in it, but ofcoarse not the normal everyday ones.
Your variety comes utilizing all surrounding LFS'. A Place for Pets (Burien) usually has a large selection of smalls and full grown species. That's about as far south as I go. Up north here the stores dont have much variety for large cichlids but I do run into them from time to time...

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III

You have to start ordering your own fish to get those 'special' ones you want. Been in on a few group buys with fish from Cichlid Connection and been happy with what I have received. Ive seen some pretty cool stuff on Rapp's website but he is a bit higher priced and tends to carry the really exotic stuff. I have not seen any group buys set up yet with Rapp's.... Hint, Hint....

Madness

Staff member

DMD123 said:
You have to start ordering your own fish to get those 'special' ones you want. Been in on a few group buys with fish from Cichlid Connection and been happy with what I have received. Ive seen some pretty cool stuff on Rapp's website but he is a bit higher priced and tends to carry the really exotic stuff. I have not seen any group buys set up yet with Rapp's.... Hint, Hint....
Ask and you shall receive. HINT HINT......... :D

http://www.wafishbox.com/t7043-group-buy-from-jeff-rapps#64036