whats your most desired fish that you can never find in stores or online?

sandnuka

Tropheus moori variant..... well now there are a few local breeders of some cool ones... but not enough variety.... Wish there was a straight up African Fish Store.... maybe someday i will start one. :)

For the life of me, I still can't find any Rummynose Tetras here in Kitsap... well, I guess I haven't tried online, but I really don't like ordering pets online =\

I suppose it's not any better if you buy them from petstores since they still get shipped... eh

plumcuda

The pet stores in Bremerton are bleak.The best selection is Farmland and I get so mad when I go in there that I try to avoid it. Plus they charged 15.00 for german blues and they all died within a couple weeks.
I've been getting all my fish shipped from The Wet Spot out of Portland. Healthy and even with shipping cheaper. I live in Port Townsend and it's even worse.

I've heard so many bad things about farmland... not only do they have poor conditions for all their pets, but they are WAY overpriced! 1 Cardinal was like $6.99

Neons were $4.99 . . . no thank you. LOL

I should check out The Wet Spot, thanks for the info plumcuda!

gobluecichlids

Naso2 said:
A pair of blond naso tangs.
that can happen thru me. I make orders direct from the distributor. You can meet me at the seatac airport.

Orders in the summer is slow, however if I can put some together from several buyers to meet the min, i can do it

gobluecichlids

sandnuka said:
Tropheus moori variant..... well now there are a few local breeders of some cool ones... but not enough variety.... Wish there was a straight up African Fish Store.... maybe someday i will start one. :)
I just talked to my source and don't have to make the min requirement, I can now order more frequently , and can make it happen if I can put together about 3 boxes min. I can get one box for myself easily. A dozen adult tropheus group would do just one box.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Mine was sold as a 'gold' but it does have some characteristics of the red in it ... So a bit of a mix?

fishman09

honestly i have all my most desired fish in my collection right now. no need for wants when i have such an awesome group of fish already in my tanks, however, up until i got my umbees a group of wild rio magdelena umbees were at the top of my list.