What's in the bag?

A

Anonymous

WAIT- it's another BAG with a blue liquid inside it.... I WIN,HAH!

A

Anonymous

It could be ANYTHING from Gatorade to methylene blue.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Albino silvers are worth 1000s!!!!!! Let's see an actual pic.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I knew everyone would ask for a pic, so I'll have to grab one tomorrow while at the shop. You'd of thought I'd of snapped one putting it into the tank etc, but apparently I haven't yet.

A

Anonymous

Crap, I didn't zoom in enough to notice there was a fish in there. Albino silvers cost $1000's? Wow

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure how much a young one cost Cory, but I have seen a couple of these fish priced well over 1,000 ( though) they were much bigger.  And it should mention that one being sold was on another forum and the second one was on aquabid...... So take those prices for what they are worth .

A

Anonymous

lloyd378 said:
Not sure how much a young one cost Cory, but I have seen a couple of these fish priced well over 1,000 ( though) they were much bigger.  And it should mention that one bring sold was on another forum and the second one was on aquabid......
I am surprised to see Aquarium co-op bringing in a Monster fish. Is his a start of a new trend? Will we be seeing Aquarium co-op expanding into the next suit with medium/large fish species? :D

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I would love that, but my guess would be that it's a shop pet.....  Nothing brings people to a store more than an extra large puffer and a beautiful, yet graceful arrowana.