What type of food do you feed your African Cichlids?

me

See, at this point if it was with people that knew me better I would take this to a whole other level, but I have to hold back so I don't offend anyone. I think last time I went too far I lost some sales :whistle:

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Icer, the tank is all set up and the fulu's were put in it tonight. They are hanging out together. Send me a text tomorrow and remind me to send you pictures of the tank and of the fulu's.

icer711

ShortyKiloGyrl said:
Icer, the tank is all set up and the fulu's were put in it tonight. They are hanging out together. Send me a text tomorrow and remind me to send you pictures of the tank and of the fulu's.
will do :D

me

My problem is very little offends me, my wife, or my inner circle of friends, yet I am still the one that can eventually go too far and offend them all, but they are quick to forgive me (usually). I really wish it were different, cause I have a very vivid imagination and personally I think I am hilarious !! :laughhard:

KMX

KMX said:
Kensfish.com has the best food. He will take care of you.

If you dont like that a good food to try is NLS. Cichlids N Herps has great prices on there NLS and if you tell them I sent ya...they will also take care of you. ;0)
I put where I was from.....It got erased....... So you wont get anyting.

Really werid how I post something and then people (moderators) go delete it and give no reason ...real unprofesinal.... I am only trying to help people out....

me

I think they are trying to protect people from spamers KMX, I am pretty worry free about that sorta thing too, but some are easier to target.

KMX

spamers?

I am not a spamer. I was letting someone know if you dropped my name they would take care of you.

me

No I mean that they don't want people using your information to spam you... or stalk you.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
hmmm, Me, do you have any other fish you might be wanting to get rid of? I still got $10 coming my way :) lol Malawi preferably.

me

ShortyKiloG, I have blueberries and rusties, PM me if interested and I'll make you a very nice deal.