What do you think of the site?

CrashSmAshley

How do you like the layout? What could make it better? Any suggestions? All ideas and opinions welcome!
The foundation of a great forum is it's members!
I'll start. I'm glad us Washingtonians have our own little forum for aquarium enthusiasts. I think it would be neat though if we all had a way to kind of personalize the way it looks. Like have an option in our preferences to pick another kind of layout/design. Just a thought :)

Kingstature

Agree with you, But Im stoked for now just to have this forum and all the cool people I have met already.. This is cool as Fu**....LOL :king:

sidekicking

I dont think theres anything wrong with the layout
it would SUCK if this forum started to look like myspace or face book

So my opinion keep it the same

CrashSmAshley

I don't mean it like myspace. No one else would be able to see what layout you picked except for you. It would be just a preference for users to change the theme they wanna see I guess.

I agree, I love meeting new people and this site was a great idea!

Clogstonian

what's involved with being able to attach images directly, server issue?
ya know what "they" say about pictures . . .
Not a critical issue, just at the top of my wish list.
maybe someone could bullet point me through the best alternate option if it's not something in the immediate works??

thanks

cool site glad it's up!

Clog

CrashSmAshley

I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. Are you talking about attaching photos in a post like this?

fish-with-hands1.jpg

lars on

I met lilfishie for the second time this week, helping me SO much with my saltwater upgrade its insane, never would have met her if it wasnt for the site. And the plain just awesome people on here who never get boring, even at 4am lol

A

Anonymous

This site sucks and we are a bunch of losers for spending so much time here.......... screw off I'm joking. This site is rad, and we administrators are working on changing the layout a little nothing too major. Just trying to make improvements. If we get some feed back from all of the people here it will give us a better idea of what direction to head in. I'm in the process of trying to put together a few ideas that I have and hopefully getting all the mods and admins together to bounce some ideas around. The fact that this site is local makes it so we can get together in person and really bite down on issues or try to resolve conflicting ideas. We will definitly make some changes and it will be trial and error if something dosent work out we will nix the idea and go back to the old way if it does work out we will figure out why it was succesfull and try to implement those same ideas elsewhere. Mods and admins be on the lookout for a mass pm that will directed at the time and place that we will meet.

CrashSmAshley

Above the space you type in there is a line of icons. Look for the one that looks like a picture (should be 16th from the left). If you hover your mouse over it, it will say "Insert image:". Just click on that icon and add your picture link. Or you can just remember the code which is [*img*]*insertURLhere*[*/*img*] Remove all of the *s and leave no spaces

sidekicking

fish_n_vw said:
This site sucks and we are a bunch of losers for spending so much time here.......... screw off I'm joking. This site is rad, and we administrators are working on changing the layout a little nothing too major. Just trying to make improvements. If we get some feed back from all of the people here it will give us a better idea of what direction to head in. I'm in the process of trying to put together a few ideas that I have and hopefully getting all the mods and admins together to bounce some ideas around. The fact that this site is local makes it so we can get together in person and really bite down on issues or try to resolve conflicting ideas. We will definitly make some changes and it will be trial and error if something dosent work out we will nix the idea and go back to the old way if it does work out we will figure out why it was succesfull and try to implement those same ideas elsewhere. Mods and admins be on the lookout for a mass pm that will directed at the time and place that we will meet.

local meets thats whats up bro lol
this site just gets better and better everyday

CrashSmAshley

I think a local meet would be great. Will be looking forward to that message. Hopefully I can make it. If not, then I'll just give someone my number and text them ideas and such to share at the meeting

lars on

Im sorry but I really really dislike the new layout. Its to blue and gray, hurtin my eyes. But just my opinion. Liked the old one better

WHITE LAYOUT IS MUCH EASIER ON THE EYES! Just refreshed again