What are your fears?

TexAveri

I am weird so I will start!
I am scared of the dark, spiders, being in a place by myself, and almost scared of most of all are starfish dead or alive.

Fyurae

I have a horror story for you, then. I worked at the local estuarine reserve one summer, and one morning when I went in to feed the fish one of the starfish had gotten its arm caught in the intake and decided to crawl away and try to rip it off. We had a purple sea star with one three foot arm for a while.

A

Anonymous

oddley enough drowning.

i do not swim in lakes, oceans or other bodies of water comfortabley.

if there is muck on bottom , no way.

if any vegitation touches my legs, im standing on shore the next second.

i love to swim in pools though.

also bugs anything over an inch and flying. :no:

dkpate

This is going to sound SUPER strange, but I am terrified of fish. Not my own fish in the tanks, but any that live in the ocean, lakes or rivers. I will not water ski anymore, and I will only swim in the lake by my parents where I can see the bottom, and I have to make someone else go first or throw a bunch of rocks in LOL. I start hyperventilating if I don't try to scare the fish before I get in, which happened when I was dropped off after skiing.

I am afraid of drowining also.

I am very claustrophobic, and freak out in small spaces, even putting my head in a cupboard to get something or putting my head under the covers.

Okay, enough of making myself sound like the freak train. :shock:

lars on

Over the past couple months I have started developing a fear of leaves. I think they are frogs when Im driving and I swerve. And centipedes, they smell like shit, and are terrifying.

Oh! I have a creepy starfish story to!! Lilfishie on here gave me some pieces of LR that had been out of her tank for a while, little like half lb pieces. They had tons of dried little astria starfish on them and I felt bad cause they were all dried up. One month later.. One is scaling the side of the tank getting attacked by my clowns. It somehow got rehydrated or something, but it was FREAKY.

Llovsbarbie

ewe! I agree on centipedes. they do smell. in ga, the big ones would come out and all of a sudden you would hear crunch...and yeah, you just stepped on one.
I am actually afraid of random things. Deathly afraid of cockroaches and almost all insects (cockroaches are number one).
Things that shouldnt go fast that do or that are super tall and skinny that shouldn't..example. window shield wipers on FULL speed! Hate it.

lars on

Earwigs and centipedes get me the most. And those massive moths that sound like helicopters

And being in a semi's blind spot on a fast road, and now after almost getting hit 4 times in 2 weeks I have a fear of people changing lanes without blinkers and shoving me off the road and down a ravine to my firey demise.

Llovsbarbie

OH OH!!! what about cicadas!!! those huge loud incests with red eyes. they are on top of my list!!
This place is crazy with drivers. I have learned to get aggressive on the roads here.

momsfishn

My biggest fear is that I am going to have to figure a way to dispose of my Convicts. I can't keep them. I had to separate them fro the Malawi tank when I tore it down to clean it last week. Because the tank was desperately overcrowded. There is 15 of them they are breeder size down to half grown. I've offered them free both here and on craigslist. NO TAKERS. I can't add another tank because I am at my limit, or I would. I live with my daughters family. So PLEASE if anyone has an empty tank, and could use some fun to watch Cichlids, let me know soon. They are also very good suppliers of live food for your other fish. :cry: