What are you keeping?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I am still trying for a community of large fish. Just had a bad outbreak of "the plague" in the 210 and only thing left are the silver dollars who acted like nothing phased them. Going to clean that thing up good and then I get to start over...

JK47

That sucks bro I'm sorry to hear that. Are you going to replace what you had or start with something new?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much new stock from madness. Not going with what I already had, just would be a bad reminder. Sorry hard loss for me, my 3 yr old midas was one of the fish that did not make it. His replacement most likely will be a hoga.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Man the death toll continues around my house, had to change my signature yet again. I lost a albino bristlenose in the 29g. This time it was not a water issue, it was my little convict. The little guy is a brute! I think I will have to get him a few little tetras to chase around!

A

Anonymous

DMD123 said:
Man the death toll continues around my house, had to change my signature yet again. I lost a albino bristlenose in the 29g. This time it was not a water issue, it was my little convict. The little guy is a brute! I think I will have to get him a few little tetras to chase around!
Use swordtails, or mollys... only because its geographically correct... you know me.. lol do what you want of course.. its only my suggestion.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks vw, I was just thinking something cheap and forgot about using swordtails. I havent had a swordtail in my tank since I was a little kid.