We've reached a milestone!!

A

Anonymous

I think I am the first member to hit 500 posts..and I said member, not ADMIN (Sand, I am looking at you..lol)

Wolf-Keeper1

My experience from other boards i'm on (not fish related) most of the time it is a handful of people that post regularly. I've been on boards where there are hundreds of active posters and it turns into a huge drama filled mess. Personally I'm a little too old for all that lol, i like things simple.

Great board by the way glad i found it

sandnuka

We are over 900 threads, and over 8000 posts! Thats so awesome guys.... Special thanks out to Spyral for not only being a site contributer but has just achieved our first "Lifetime Member" Rank by completing 500 total posts. Lars on, your almost there too :)

A

Anonymous

sandnuka said:
Lars on, your almost there too :)
Yeah, she would have had it first if our EPIC THREAD had not gone away..lol. So, I give her most of the credit here.

In all seriousness though, this site is teh r0xx0r! I have met a loot of coolio people and made some good friends.

[CARTMAN VOICE]I love you guys..lol[/CARTMAN VOICE]

Mikey

protocl said:
I think, I contribute more to the off topic catagory.
lol I was wondering if you even like fish? haha. Just messin with ya man. Hey just to let you know the gift shop is up, I know you were wanting a mug?

protocl

Mikey said:
protocl said:
lol I was wondering if you even like fish? haha. Just messin with ya man. Hey just to let you know the gift shop is up, I know you were wanting a mug?
yea, for sure I will purchase some items!!!

Mikey

protocl said:
Mikey said:
protocl said:
yea, for sure I will purchase some items!!!
Alright and if you have a design you'd prefer (arowana) send it to my email

sandnuka

Good time to ask... How do we get to our lovely store?? I mean, where is the link to it on the site?? So everyone can purchase a WFB item to show how much we love this place!

Mikey

Okay good question, so go to the "Portal" page, and on the bottom right hand side there is a link to our gift shop! And also, I have added a facebook "like" button on the homepage, so like us on facebook!! 8)