Well Ive been busy.....

Addictedtofish

July 19th I was in a car accident here on Camano Island at 11:30 pm on my way to work when a drunk driver decided to turn left right in front of me. She hit me and knocked me unconscious so I never had a chance to hit the breaks, so the outcome was when I woke up with the ambulance drivers pulling me from my car after being struck on the LF side that caused me to veer right and cross over some landscaping and ran into the side of Whidbey Island bank and punched a hole in the side of the building, the security cameras capture the inside of the bank shaking and the inside of the wall moved in with 2 big cracks on the sheetrock. She was booked with vehicular asssault. I ended up with a fractured tibia (which is the load bearing bone that connects to the knee.

Here is some pictures of my commuter car. :shock:

You are a lucky fellow Marc. Glad it was only your tibia that was hurt. Coulda been a lot worse. We don't want our fish buddies in pain!

Yeah, that makes it harder to do. I will be in the process of racking mine on one wall in my office within the next few weeks. I have 11 now as well. Just took down one to give me some more space on my desk...!!

Addictedtofish

I have 1 in my bedroom, 1 in the hallway, 2 in the dinning room, and 5 in the spare bedroom, so thats only 9. I forgot I had tore down 2 awhile back.