well im new but everyone already knows me...

hello my name is bobby ,
im a fish keeper. and many fishes butler ... i breed africain cichlids .
i have 27 commercail stacks of 75 gallon fish tanks... thats 81 75 gallon tanks ....not all at my house ...lol ..but i have more than i need at my house considering its a double wide trailer ...lol
i have ...

1) kyoga flamebacks - endangered
2) astotilapia calaptera - endangered
3) hap sp44 - endangered
4) hap orange shoulder
5) hap electric blue
6) hap piceatus - endangered
7) paralabidochromis chromogynos - criticly extinct
8) red empress
9) rubin red
10) demasoni
11) daygloo - endangered
12)astatotilapia latifasciata - endangered
13) livingstoni
14) optimus
15)ob peacocks
16) dragons blood spotted peacock
17)alot of other commons

ive been keeping fish for 12 years ... i own a construction co ... i fought mma until i broke my back on a union job ... i was a union painter , i fell off 3rd story scaffolding... .

if anyone from the forum needs any of these fish just ask ill give u a deal ... trades welcome ... lol

hbluehunter

Welcome to wafishbox.. I don't keep africans so all those names are a foriegn language to me..lol I used to be a union painter too out of the Local 300, sorry to hear you broke your back.

Ashley

Welcome! Sorry to hear you had to give up what you loved to do!

If you don't mind me asking, where do you keep all your tanks if they don't fit in your house? We are having the same problem at our place! 1br apartment only fits so many tanks! lol.

Not a fan of africans, but I know a lot of people on here are, so I'm sure they can learn a lot from ya!

Welcome again!

sidekicking

See I don't see why he needs to go. the forum is here so ppl can enjoy it
so he made one mistake and use someones else's picture
is not like he stole something or assaulted some one

Addictedtofish

We are friendly fish keepers here on this forum if any of us has a problem with another member on this forum they use PM to hash it out. Even after you were warned by the Admin you chose to continue bashing and THREATENING the person and others on the forum. If you want to call it a band wagon go ahead.

lol , long painting in tukwila.... i worked there years ago for 2 months ... i worked for gary wright painting out of sumner for years , before that was washington industrial .... i got a permanant disability and got a early retire for my back....painter 3 ... i miss thoughs days

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB. This is the best local forum around! Great members, everyone is friends and good people! You have been the topic here for a few days... lol.... well to be perfectly honest you inspired me, I am purchasing two groups of christmas fulu tomorrow! both groups have holding females in them!

I want to spread these victorian fish out so much the word endangered and extinct cannot be used in the same sentance with these fish cause the will be so common! lol.... (obviously unless we are talkin about the WC lake fish, those would be endangered or extinct!) We also have another member on here that breeds victorian fish, icer711... he too has a bunch of fish.... he is sellin me a bunch of Pundamilia nyererei fry for like 2 bucks each! Im super excited! your pictures are just gorgeous... and we are glad to have you with us, im sure you will contribute to allot. Great trades, buys on here.

I did read in your CL post you were gettin out of the hobby though??? was this just a clever sales tech? lol