Well, I Did Something I've never Done

whatthebloody

And that is....get a saltwater tank. I couldn't be more excited! I was buying a couple lights on offerup, when they asked if i wanted to "buy that tank over there". I immediately saw the glowing blue light and KNEW it was saltwater. It was love at first sight. Its a 4 gallon all-in-one type tank with a fluval nano LED, live rock with coral, and various creatures (goby, pistol shrimp, hermit crabs, snails, tiny star fish. Figured its a perfect way to get started. I already want a bigger tank. My plan is to take the plants out of my Fluval Flex 15 and turn it into a reef. Anyway, heres the tank...20200904_174650.jpg

whatthebloody

Thanks, any advice is appreciated. I remember our conversation about your saltwater experience! I'm going to leave everything in there as it sits now, as it seems to fit so far. I'll keep close watch. When I set up my new tank, I'll definitely keep that in mind, as I would rather have cleaner and peppermint shrimp, than a pistol shrimp that'll make other tankmates miserable or dead. And most likely reaching out to you for guidance as I move along. I'm pretty excited about this adventure