Walmart Hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobluecichlids

This is an OB peacock. Yes, this one is juiced up, probably from Segrest Farms near Tampa. I've visited this place before. These are probably bred in Asia. Some call it the superman OB peacock....seen some of that on aquabid.com sold in lots of 240.

A

Anonymous

lol..I lived in Jacksonville, Florida for 12 years before moving to Seattle 3 years ago. Wal*Mart is amazing. Imagine Wal*Mart up here multiplied in weirdness by 500 down south..lol

sandnuka

REALLY?!

Wow, I didnt think OB peacock.... cool... wish she/he wouldve lived to adult...wouldve loved to see what the adult colors wouldve been.

GiantKOK

Kingstature said:
Oh do tell us what you wore?......I may want to give you my number while Im wearing my cut off sweat pants with no underwear on leaving nothing too the imagination...Oh and my fishnet t-shirt...LOL :king:

omg i think i threw up in my mouth hahaha

GoodnNuff

Who would have thought this would be my first post to this newly discovered forum?

But ya gotta check this out:

peopleofwalmart.com

CrashSmAshley

GoodnNuff said:
Who would have thought this would be my first post to this newly discovered forum?

But ya gotta check this out:

peopleofwalmart.com
Someone had already posted that website :lol!: It is pretty darn funny

jesse705

when i lived in oklahoma my mom worked in the fish section of wal-mart...she took real good care of the fish and the water they were in.

me

You guys are funny :lol:

I'm gonna be the stick in the mud and say don't buy wallmart fish! It's not worth the risk to your own fish to introduce something from somewhere with so many fish cooties. Part of the reason they get such shitty care is because they rotate their staff. So if a fish needs a three day treatment for icch, do you think it will get it? Noooope. I do enjoy the people in walmart though, it feels like a deep south version of the dancing elephants in Fantasia wearing leatards. Spell check.

gobluecichlids

I don't trust the sources walmart and others like Petsmart get thier fishes from, the quality isn't that good, often inbred and poor colors. They are often overpriced and pretty much "bread and butter" cichlids. Try looking for sources like importers and well known cichlid breeders. There are a few out here that invest in quality fishes from out of state.

Aquabid is one good source to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.