Walmart Hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandnuka

Ok, So I was in walmart..... Looks like this thing was injected with dye.... lol... unless someone knows what it is???

walmar10.jpg

Kingstature

Gross What is it? Definetly African but Dyed? That Im not sure of I know I have seen some that look similar but more color and dont have the clamped fins which is also a bad sign...Hmmmmmmm? African guys whats up? Oh you bought it huh? :king:

alexmuw

Unique looking fish, I didn't know Wal-Mart sells Africans!

Looks like a type of peacock or Hap. Has unique coloration.

So just a stab in the dark... But when i get in OB peacocks a handful of them will have that same coloring, in fact out of ever 500 heads I get there is about 20 different patterns but all the same color mix. WalMart does not keep that good of water params so yours doesn't look to be at full potential so it could be a OB Peacock.....

sandnuka

Oh, and yes I did buy this fish..... It was so unusuall looking, I had to bring it home.... she/he died shortly after I got it home..... Walmart water was horrible...... and the people working in the pet section dont know anything..... They mixed the water from there goldfish tank with the cichlid water... HA! Serious...

Kingstature

Walmart Blows

How do they find these people to work these sections? I went there one time and kid told me to buy Ziplock bags and to come back and I could bag them up myself...Lmao.. I almost unloaded on this acne riddled stoner but I just laughed at him and walked away trying to keep my cool a dodge all the fat chicks in tight clothing trying to get outta the store...Never shall I return... :lol!: :king:

CrashSmAshley

Oh Wal*Mart. I moved here from TX about 4 years ago and Wal*Mart was our mall in my town. I hated it though. No one knew crap. His colors were probably a bit off because of their water quality and the way they take care of them.

Gee, haven't been to one in a while! Not too many Wal*Marts near Bellevue :lol: I think it's time for a trip!

censeoflife

Wal-mart

And if nothing else Wal*mart can be pretty entertaining, Its amazing what ppl wear to shop in. Oh the drama. lol :alien:

Kingstature

Oh do tell us what you wore?......I may want to give you my number while Im wearing my cut off sweat pants with no underwear on leaving nothing too the imagination...Oh and my fishnet t-shirt...LOL :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.