Vote for the May POTM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Vote for your favorite one! Next month no pictures of tank set-ups, just fish. Great pictures everyone!!!!

clogstonian-MAYPOTM.jpg

aaronfeeney-MayPOTM.jpg

TRD_Power-MayPOTM.jpg

whatthebloody-MayPOTMentry.jpg

lilfishie-POTMMay.jpg

sidekicking-POTMMay.jpg

fishnvw-MayPOTMentry.jpg

Brenn-MayPOTMentry.jpg

Kingstature-MayPOTMentry.jpg

sandnuka-MayPOTMentry.jpg

Mikey

Pictures are up!! Vote for your favorite one now! 8) These are all pictures sent in by our very own Washington state members!!! :D

sandnuka

Wow, those are all awesome... be hard to vote for my fav. they are all serisouly outstanding... great job everyone who sent in pics.

sandnuka

Next month winner gets a prize!

Bummer for these contestants..... but next months winner gets a prize! sweeeeeeeeeeetness... so try to take the nicest picture ever this month, and make sure to have it entered by june 15th.

sandnuka

I really love 5, what a gorgeous shot... so crisp, didnt really think much of the fish.... but seriously, wow on that picture! and 8, those colors are so awesome, thats magazine cover shot.... Im just so impressed with everybodys... you know im a frontosa guy though... 10, wow, mustve been a genious who took that shot... ;) and those colors on those fronts, must've had a good breeder for sure! ;)

lilfishie

sandnuka said:
... 10, wow, mustve been a genious who took that shot... ;) and those colors on those fronts, must've had a good breeder for sure! ;)
:lol: Your so funny. You've a great pic too. Thanks for the comment on 5. Didn't care for my little fishy though huh. I had just gotten him and his mate from someone that wasnt taking great care of them. Their fins were a little frayed but they've grown out and look a lot better now. He is a species of Killifish.

sandnuka

lilfishi.... actually the fish didnt look in bad condition at all... Im just not a huge fan of the kilifish species.... I like a fat fish! lol.... explains my obssession with the huge frontosa with bumps on there heads. lol.

lilfishie

sandnuka said:
lilfishi.... actually the fish didnt look in bad condition at all... Im just not a huge fan of the kilifish species.... I like a fat fish! lol.... explains my obssession with the huge frontosa with bumps on there heads. lol.
Yeah, cant make much of a meal out of a little Killifish.... :lol!: Fire up the BBQ, were having grilled frontosa....okay, I'm just kidding!

Mikey

Clogstonian said:
oops, I didn't read through and see "critters" not tanks . . . last second entry don't ya know. :shock: :shock:
Don't worry about it. This is the second month the forum has been around :D

A

Anonymous

Pic 1 i have to say is absolutely great. I really love the scape. I would love to get a pm from whoever that picture belongs to so i can ask a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.