Vote for the August 2012 POTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

There were a few photos that were of someone's tank itself, and we don't include those in POTM. Good luck everyone! This will go until September!

AugPaintguy.jpg

August2012POTM.jpg

Betty-2.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Nick_87.jpg

Jubs.jpg

jettej

Sorry mikey i was being a lazy ass i was in the process of treating a community tank. And i just wanna send a random photo Haha. I will join next months Potm for sure.

Mikey

jettej said:
Sorry mikey i was being a lazy ass i was in the process of treating a community tank. And i just wanna send a random photo Haha. I will join next months Potm for sure.
Hey, no worries! Tank looks great though! Sounds good, I look forward to seeing next month's photo.

Anthraxx

some great pics here. was really tough to decide between 3 6 and 7. wish i had a camera worth a darn so i could feel good about entering :)

Mikey

I agree, these are all great photos! The contest will run a little longer than usual this month because we started it later

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I love my cichlids but it is nice to see many other types of fish in the contest this time. Looks like we may have a non-cichlid winner this time. Great pics from everyone! :spoton:

Mikey

Voting was closed yesterday. Wow, this one was close!! New banner up soon. Congratulations Betty!

Status
Not open for further replies.