Videos

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Good question. I tried to post a video and it didn't work so I just didn't post one

Madness

Staff member
so how are most users going to know this? We are going to be answering this questions quite often and/or missing out on a lot of videos if this doesnt become an easier process :roll:

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of forums work the same way for posting videos as this one. And when you hover your mouse over the youtube button it explains how to do it.

Madness

Staff member
sorry Cory I'm not trying to argue with you or start anything but I belong to several forums and none of them work this way. And when I hover over the YouTube button I see nothing no instructions.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
On other forums I can copy the entire video address and paste it within the [youtube]Paste here[/youtube] and it works. I have agree with madness that ours seems a bit complicated in comparison. I figured it out and I do see the instructions when I have my pointer on it but not the easiest to work with.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Found some code that is unsupported, but seems to be working. In theory you can just paste the youtube link now. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems. Girlfriend mad I didn't go to bed with her. Forum happy with easier videos :p

A

Anonymous

Aquarium Co-Op said:
Found some code that is unsupported, but seems to be working. In theory you can just paste the youtube link now. Let me know if anyone runs into any problems. Girlfriend mad I didn't go to bed with her. Forum happy with easier videos :p
Tell her priorities! ;)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I think it can't handle the youtu.be links. I think those you can only get if you're the video creator.

It should handle other links just fine and you can still do it the old way.

To post your video, all I did was click the link, then paste the link that opened here and it converted it just fine. I think because I'm not the creator of the video.