Video of tank

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I really am not into Africans but decided to expand my horizons a bit and click on to this and watch the video. I'm glad I did. That is a beautiful tank! I love the natural look you achieved and the fish look great. Keep up the good work!

JimA

Thanks! I was beginning to think no one really cared :( 8) The crappy video really doesn't do it justice, look much better in person.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
JimA said:
Thanks! I was beginning to think no one really cared :( 8) The crappy video really doesn't do it justice, look much better in person.
It just seems the majority of us cichlid people are into centrals.

Madness

Staff member
DMD123 said:
It just seems the majority of us cichlid people are into centrals.
Nope, not true. There a quite a few African keepers on here. Its just that we are all talking about Central Cichs, and they have no interest, or any idea what to say. Believe me, for the longest time all you would see is African chat. Its really nice to see the S/C Am Cich keepers, creating topics and getting this forum up and awake again.

All it takes is just 1 African hobbyist to post something, and BAM :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: they will be everywhere. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
So basically African keepers are just too shy! :oops: Or the central guys are just too obnoxious :ibox: