Very Sick Discus - Help

Julie Adams

I have 2 very sick discus. I believe they have hole in the head. I have other fish in the tank as well that I believe may have fin and tail rot. The tank is 75 gal and not over stocked. I am treating with Mardel Maracyn-Oxy, PimaFix and MelaFix. The discuss are not getting any better. I have to move out of state by 7/19 and am desperately trying to save these fish. Any advice? I am willing to let any experienced fish hobbyist take these fish and try to save them. Please email to discuss further mikewonme@hotmail.com

luv_my_fishies

BLACKWORMS are eaten by sick discus

I got my BLACKWORMS today. Threw some in the sick discus tank.... THEY WERE EATING THEM WITHIN MINUTES!!!!!

It's certainly looking up for these guys. They aren't hiding, and I think they have a really good chance of making it.

I did lose the last rummy nose, but that's all I've lost from the batch.

luv_my_fishies

Julie! The "blue" discus that was black when I got him from you.... is now BLUE again!!!
The anal fin is diamond blue... he see's me when I come in to feed him!
I am certain it is the BLACKWORMS!!! Ok, and the fresh tank/water. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to help save these fishies. :)

luv_my_fishies

Thanks Ron! I am excited about this. When I first started the hobby, I must say that I lost quite a few fish over time. Now I'm on the other end.... I feel a lot better being able to save them!!!

luv_my_fishies

OMG!!!! These 2 discus are now spawning!!! I couln't believe it!!! One lays, the other fertilizes!!! WOW!!!! This is amazing!!!! Thank you again Julie for this wonderful opportunity!!! WOOW!!!!