FS Various fish and tanks, PU Kent

luv_my_fishies

I have blue and gold rams about 1 year old$4 each for 10 or more.. Triple Red Cacuatoids $10 each (males), and some albino pleco bn $5 each 2-3". I also have the colony of blue eyed shellies (multies). Also, some glass belly guppies and some endlers and some of Auarium Zens fire tail guppies.

Various tanks $1/gallon. All used/ in good condition.

luv_my_fishies

what size tanks do you have, what material are they made of, how old and would you mind posting pics? Asking for a friend.
95% of them are glass.5-10 yrs old. Sizes 10 gal to 120 gallon. Well taken care of. They are stacked/packed and covered in the back yard. Pics wouldn't help much. What is your friend looking for? We are willing to fill them with water to show no leaks. All in good condition, we just moved into a smaller house a few years ago and just don't have room to set them all back up. We're building a fish room one day so hubby has veto power. But if you need a tank, stop by and let's take a look. Tank only. We may have a/some stands.... not sure. For $1/gal, that's a screaming deal. There's a corner 90 and a 72 bowfront also. Maybe a 36 bowfront too. Those would be an additional little bit.....

discus_2013

I need like 10 blue rams, would you call them average or above average as far as over all health and color display, I am having a hard time finding blue rams like I did about 4 years ago

luv_my_fishies

Out of the approx 30 I have, only 4 or 5 are blue. 3 look real good, one looks a little dark, and one I'm not sure if it's blue or gold. PM to text you a pic. (it's on my phone)