Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 4

Second time I've been to this store. Lots of dry goods to choose from. Lots of healthy fish. Just wasn't able to find anything I couldn't go home without. If I lived closer I'd definitely be checking it out more frequently.

Ubermunch

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I got my 5 Bloodfin Tetras, 5 Cherry barbs, 2 German Blue Rams and some plants there. staff are very friendly and one girl in particular is very very helpful she has curly hair i think. Lots of tanks and fish. Nothing too extravagant.

Flyfalcons

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5

Not a huge store but fish quality is very good and they have a decent selection of fish and supplies. Customer service is excellet; Trina in particular has been incredibly helpful during my visits. Good store.

A

Anonymous

Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 2
I have only been here twice and that was when i first started getting into aquariums. The last visit service was bad. I haven't been there since. I felt like I was being watched like I was going to steal fish and put them in my pockets. Lol. Put fish in my pockets. Still bought fish that day were on sale.

Livebearer

I visited this store on October 5th-2013 and for such an out-of the-way place I thought this was worth the visit, the nano tank selection is great!
Hey there's even a Pub right next door :beer: ! and a great pizza place on the other side of this store as well... :D

My rating for this place is:
Overall experience> 4
cost> 4
quality> 4
Variety> 4
service>4

ArtPleco

I give it a 5 all around.

Super friendly always asking if we need help. Never had the feeling of being watched.. but have always bought something when I came in to support it. I bought our Royal pleco from them and couldnt be happier with it! Named him Rudolph the Red Eye Pleco since we got him on xmas sale. I always keep an eye out for other plecos, and their Mollys and puffer fish are cute too.

I love the location and Sumner in general is a nice visit.

GoodnNuff

Overall Experience 4
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5

Great prices on Tanks and stands here, along with a great selection. Fish are usually in good health and the selection varies - but they always have the common community tank standards. Good selection of accessories and hardware too.