Triggers

Spyral

Anyone have experience with triggers? My Niger and Picasso are awesome. The Niger lives in a conch shell (like a giant shellie) and my Picasso has dug a cave out under the rock work in my tank. When I added the Picasso, there was a little tension and quarreling, but they seem to have worked it out and actually swim together now and actually cooperate in cracking open the little feeder clams I give them. Overall I would have to say the Triggers have fast become some of my favorite SW fish.

Zerc

I used to have a clown and a titan (bought as a misc trigger from a shop in spokane) they got along fine with no issues in a 60 gallon. (they were smaller though)

Spyral

I'm done stocking this tank. Here is the list:

1 Volitan Lionfish
1 Niger Trigger
1 Picasso Trigger
1 Fox Face
1 Bi-color Angel
1 Cleaner Wrasse
2 Lawnmower Blennies

I may add some cleaning crew, but with these fish, they would likely eat them..lol.

I know some people say it's not good to have two blennies, but one of mine is about 5" and the other is about 3". They get along fine and the smaller one actually follows the bigger one and they have zero issues. The tank is big enough and there are TONS of places for a fish to hide among the rock work and all the substrate.

I am really enjoying the FOWLR tank.

A

Anonymous

I love trigger they have to be my favorite saltwater fish. I had a clown, niger, rectangular, and a pinktail in my 220g before i swiched it to a reef. :woot: