Transformers Nerds In Mourning

IceBerg

Reports: Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Wed in Hawaii
After two engagements, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green may have finally made it legal.

According to online reports, the couple were married last week at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. TMZ.com calls it an "intimate ceremony" while Star magazine quotes a source saying it was "fairly large" with security outnumbering guests.

Reps for the couple couldn't be reached for comment.

Fox, 24, and Green, 36, who met in 2004, initially got engaged in November 2006, only to call it off in February 2009. At the time, a source said the decision to was "mutual."

Despite their split, the two were regularly spotted together and earlier this month, the actress's rep confirmed to PEOPLE they were engaged again.

meganfox_brian_250.jpg

regan24

Dude if she didn't have a toe thumb she'd be a goddess. Her perfection would cause the earth to implode. Also, this is why she's a cocky bi*tch. (PS: I cleaned up my language for the forum, aren't you proud?)

regan24

Also, what the hell's going on with you and Spy? Seriously, you fools are insane, I feel like me and Goosey need to have an avatar war or something, sheesh. lol.

lars on

I still dont like her. :/ Brown hair and eyes together creep me out.

He started it. Got a PM saying ginger avatar creeped him out and to change it or else I was his new avatar pic, that was like 3 hrs ago, didnt get it till 30 mins ago. so it is ONNNNN.

IceBerg

Larson your avatar is the greatest avatar of all time! :cheers: Larson is declared the winner! Way to stick it to the Yankee fan! :D

lars on

Thank you.

And to keep it on topic, megan fox isnt the exact amount of aesome my aatar is. :)

an my keys are broken, so no <'s

A

Anonymous

You have awaken and angered bun-bun. Good luck, Lars, you will need it.

Clogstonian

(thread lurker/interloper) . . . whatza up wit you kids! and by the way, these would be the best avatars

grrrr10.jpg

sewer_10.jpg
...everybody floats down here don't ya know!

so :tongue: there