TONIGHT!! Christel Kasselmann 'Rare and Unusual Aquatic Plants' @GSAS Special Location

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

Christel is in town! Meeting starts in 10 hours...don't miss out! Don't forget we are at a special location on the SPU campus for this event!

Betty

Staff member
I'm not a plant person at all, but I'll be there anyway and will force my daughter to come too. :D

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Betty,

It has been 10 years since Christel has done a presentation in the United States, this may be an opportunity that does not come around again.

See you there!
-Roy

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi jettej,

Yes, we will have our 'mini-auction' after the speaker presentation. Anyone can buy, only members can sell. Rules for members are one the website.

Thanks for asking! Gotta go!

-Roy

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi All,

An absolutely awesome meeting, Christel talked for two hours about her explorations with pictures of plants that we don't even see on the forums. 130+ fish and plant geeks were enthralled the entire time!

Kaosu

It was awesome!..loved the talk!

got some amazing plants and some awesome killifish!
oh !! me and the other half became members tonight^_^

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi Kaosu,

I am really glad you enjoyed the meeting and thank you for joining! GSAS is working hard to help revitalize our local aquatic community both among our members and guest but with our Sponsor Store program which includes many of the Sponsors of WA Fishbox. Mary, our membership chairperson, will mail you your membership card; GSAS members receive 10%-20% off purchases at Sponsor Stores on non-sale items.

See you at your next meeting and I am betting it will be next month! Why? Waylon Pon, noted freshwater shrimp breeder from San Francisco and he is bringing some 'special shrimp'!