The Magic water

Madness

Staff member
Well the magic water has flexed its magical powers once again. I went and picked up a pair of RTM's on Monday, and today they are guarding a batch of eggs. So, presently I have Umbee w/fry, Dovii w/fry, and Hoga w/fry, Red Isletas w/fry. And the RTM's with eggs.

Going down to take some pics, will post in a bit. :)

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Were these RTM's from you to begin? If so would that RTM mean Return To Madness?

Glad to hear your a daddy, again, and again, and again.... :lmfao:

Madness

Staff member
Here are the new parents:

P1080325.jpg

P1080324.jpg

P1080322.jpg

P1080320.jpg

P1080310.jpg

And some of the old ones:

Dovii
P1080097-1.jpg

P1080336.jpg

P1080329.jpg

P1080328.jpg

Umbee
P1070816-1.jpg

P1070665.jpg

P1070661.jpg

P1070509-1.jpg

Madness

Staff member
DMD123 said:
Were these RTM's from you to begin? If so would that RTM mean Return To Madness?

No, they are from the same batch as the female I sold Aaron.

Drd62

madness said:
DMD123 said:

Awesome!!!

Drd62

madness said:
DMD123 said:

Awesome!!!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
sandnuka said:
what are you water parameters??? sounds magic.... I want to copy it! lol
Step one: Move to Puyallup
Step two: Raise Central American cichlids
:lmfao:

Madness

Staff member
Step 4: A 2 day power outage for privacy. :D

Umbee spawned again, I think my other Zo is guarding eggs, and I think my little Red Devil female is also guarding eggs. (hope so cause the outage killed All of my other Red Devil fry) Excited about this pairing, if truely spawned, Same WC dad but WC mom is BLUE.

Madness

Staff member
aquaman95 said:
I wanna see the dovii gaurding I bet they are really intense
The male gets an attitude once the fry start to swim, but after a week or so he mellows. He only hates strangers and flares and attacks them. Me? He just swims to the front of the tank and smiles. :) They even let me stick my hand in the tank to spread the fry crumble around for the little ones. I have never been bit or had an attempted attack. He is quite awesome. :D

fishman09

madness said:
aquaman95 said:
The male gets an attitude once the fry start to swim, but after a week or so he mellows. He only hates strangers and flares and attacks them. Me? He just swims to the front of the tank and smiles. :) They even let me stick my hand in the tank to spread the fry crumble around for the little ones. I have never been bit or had an attempted attack. He is quite awesome. :D
wish my jags would let me stick my hand in the tank. i have to use a turkey baster to feed the fry and they still attack it immediatly as it goes in the tank. i do think i have succeeded in getting fry not to die. been a week with both parents and 0 dead loss. hatching brine shrimp is working great

Madness

Staff member
fishman09 said:
madness said:
aquaman95 said:
wish my jags would let me stick my hand in the tank. i have to use a turkey baster to feed the fry and they still attack it immediatly as it goes in the tank.
They use to let me pet them when they had fry. You must be a mean new daddy. :lol: :lol:

fishman09

madness said:
fishman09 said:
madness said:
aquaman95 said:
wish my jags would let me stick my hand in the tank. i have to use a turkey baster to feed the fry and they still attack it immediatly as it goes in the tank.
They use to let me pet them when they had fry. You must be a mean new daddy. :lol: :lol:
well something changed and now they arent scared of anything.

fishman09

madness said:
I guess I had a more gentle hora about me. :D
or they were just terrified of you :affraid: i mean who are you gonna be scared of? a guy named madness or fishman. seems like a no brainer to me lol :D