That moment when...

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
You find out your 75 gallon tank that you have had close to 3 years is really a 90 gallon tank!!!! :?: :!: :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Awesome!

The 1st tank I ever bought was supposed to be a 200 gallon but turned out to be a 140. Kind of went the other way on that one, lol!

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Lol :) now I know my sailfin pleco will be fine in there for a while :) and I can totally add more fish!!

Betty

Staff member
Same footprint, only taller?

I guess that shows you don't have to be too exact with your measurements of dechlorinator. :D

It wouldn't be good to not know how many gallons if you were treating with medication though. :eek:

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member
Betty said:
Same footprint, only taller?

I guess that shows you don't have to be too exact with your measurements of dechlorinator. :D

It wouldn't be good to not know how many gallons if you were treating with medication though. :eek:

that's a comforting and yet scary thought with the dechlorinator! Lol

Yeup, same footprint but taller :)

I'm glad I haven't had to medicate the whole tank yet. That would be a lot of medicine!

dmopar74

LxWxH in inches divided by 231 will give you gallonage pf your tank. If you want to get depressed measure the interior dimentions and actuall water height.

Nick_87

dmopar74 said:
LxWxH in inches divided by 231 will give you gallonage pf your tank. If you want to get depressed measure the interior dimentions and actuall water height.

Even more so if you subtract the area of your sub straight and décor. :(