Thank You

Pleco Jim

Id like to give a big thanks to all of you who came out to the swap meet and showed your support. It was a success. A even bigger thank you to the vendors for your time and efforts. And a final thank you to WA FISH BOX for helping us communicate and work together.

We hope to see you all at the next one!

I'm certainly glad that I went. I got some bargains and better yet some great information and inspiration from fellow hobbyists.
Loren, i'm so glad you mentioned this about inspiration and information form other hobbyists. That was a major goal I had when I got these swaps started. It's not just the buying, selling and trading at these events that are important...The exchange of information and enthusiasm of like-minded people is so very important too!

So many cities around the country have them yet we didn't. Many thanks to James Gould and Sarah for carrying on the events. I hope it grows to 10-fold the size it is now!

Yes, I'm getting settle in Florence, AZ now. The trip here was uneventful which is a good thing. The next few months will have me busy adding a room onto our tiny home. Eventually I'll get a tank or 2 set up and be back in the groove.

My best to all!

Loren

Loren, i'm so glad you mentioned this about inspiration and information form other hobbyists. That was a major goal I had when I got these swaps started. It's not just the buying, selling and trading at these events that are important...The exchange of information and enthusiasm of like-minded people is so very important too!

So many cities around the country have them yet we didn't. Many thanks to James Gould and Sarah for carrying on the events. I hope it grows to 10-fold the size it is now!

Yes, I'm getting settle in Florence, AZ now. The trip here was uneventful which is a good thing. The next few months will have me busy adding a room onto our tiny home. Eventually I'll get a tank or 2 set up and be back in the groove.

My best to all!
Good luck with your new life. At least the worst of summer should be behind you now. I lived previously in El Paso, TX. I have a lot of good memories of my time there but certainly don't miss the heat and the wind. Tumble weed is a maybe. :)