Sweet custom tank, likely to not see again unless custom

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Something special here at aquarium co-op. A truly custom 17 gallon aquarium. It's rimless and made out of 1 inch acrylic. Dimensions are 20x20x10. This is perfect for setup with plants and branches growing up and out of the tank. The stand is a nice euro stand that is well made. Also custom built by the tank builder.

This is a special priced tank. $650 for the setup. Likely a one time offer. If we were to order this up custom it'd normally be $1040 retail. Luckily for you someone backed out of the custom build late into the process so the price has been discounted and we are able to offer it

Attachments

• 20150209_140905.jpg
    20150209_140905.jpg
    908 KB · Views: 138
  • 20150209_140950.jpg
    20150209_140950.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 20150209_141037.jpg
    20150209_141037.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 20150209_140914.jpg
    20150209_140914.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 20150209_140931.jpg
    20150209_140931.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 138
A

Anonymous

Re: Sweet custom tank, like to not see again unless custom b

I would love this thing. Unfortunately there is no way for me to get this. With a mind like mine I can think of a few dozen things to do with this tank set up so I hope someone local picks this up and rocks an amazing aquascape.

I would share plants with anyone who picks this up and makes a planted tank and shares the build with us for free! ( we would have to work out shipping costs but I could absorb some cost for shipping :) ). I also have larger bog woods that I would give a good price for just to see this thing planted...

Note to admin : if you think my post is anyway imposing or anything let me know, I'll delete.

Chiisai

Isnt 1" a bit excessive? Ive seeen 55gal made with 5/8"

Bob

I think you should just buy it fishnabowl, has your name written all over it.

Ali

Man, if I had the cash I would be all over it.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member

Chiisai said:
Isnt 1" a bit excessive? Ive seeen 55gal made with 5/8"

It's totally excessive, but it looks insanely awesome. It was a custom build for a guy who backed out. If you wanted the minimum for a rimless acrylic tank like that it would be 3/4 to not bow.

You've seen 55g with even 3/8ths acrylic, but they have a top etc to add support.

MorganEA

Yea FishNabowl I'm sure someone would pick it up for you

Ali

FishNabowl I have a little truck this would ride in just fine. I live in Seattle and would be happy to deliver for gas money and a chance to pick an expert's brain.

Bob

Lol peer pressure like a sob, come on fishnabowl....

tazeat

;) I'm close enough to the coop, volunteer if needed, multiple vehicles big enough, in Bothell.

ShortyKiloGyrl

Staff member

I'm going to jump in just because everyone else has, GET IT! Get IT! GET IT!!!! lol

A

Anonymous

OMG, lol! Wish it was that easy for me. My better half is my MTS regulator and she's got that valve clamped shut and locked up, haha. I was suprised to squeeze a 3rd tank in the house last year.

Please , no ball jokes, haha ;)

Bump back to the top!

Man FishNabowl I wish we could all chip in and gift it to you.... you other half would HAVE to let you keep it, right?

A

Anonymous

We can start a go fund me page. It may turn out to be one of those $100,000 winners then we all can get new tanks! Or a Lamborghini....

fishNAbowl said:
We can start a go fund me page. It may turn out to be one of those $100,000 winners then we all can get new tanks! Or a Lamborghini....

Novel idea! who doesn't need more tanks!