SWAP meet in Federal Way, Whose going?

Gryphon

Sadly I never got the chance! Shortly after I got it from you I moved in with my In-laws while my wife and daughter spent 6 months in Ohio. They wouldn't let me set it up, and I finally got moved out of there about 4 months ago. I didn't get the chance to set it up here either thanks to the killer deal I got on a full set up 90g SW tank.

BillHN

Just an fyi guys, if you're new to the forums or fish hobby, you should definitely go! It's a good way to get good advice, and GOOD STUFF FOR DIRT CHEAP!

A

Anonymous

Nice seeing you all. It was fun. I'll definitely go to the next swap but to see things and not try to sell. Lol.
Hope next swap is soon and not near any events like Puyallup fair and sports game day of.
Hope someone brings african cichlids. ;) 

Good Swap meet today folks! It was good to see all the wafishboxers & GSASers at the SAASwap Meet today. I noticed a lot of fish geeks leaving carrying stuff with them! It’s a great way to move out your extra livestock and your extra paraphernalia and acquire new livestock and new paraphernalia! I saw beautiful shrimp, fish, plants, aquaria and…. What have I left out??

And there was a lot of cross-chatting going on. I really hope that people got a lot of good information from each other with all the collective experience that was on that tennis court today.
I also noticed that there were a bunch of new faces, and many returning ones. We just keep spreading the love of the hobby.

Thanks to all for helping clean up and carrying the heavy stuff for me…..Those would be Billy, Ly, Wes, Shango, Gigi, Tanya, & Graham. I sure hope I didn’t leave anyone out. If I did please raise you hand and let me know, cause I've had a really busy 2 weeks and was pretty tired!

My best to all,
FishloverRon

Madness

Staff member
It was very nice seeing you all, and to me it looked like a great turnout. It was very nice meeting Gigi, Shango, Nick, gnats, and BSing with LJ. (thanks for the awesome pieces of wood).

Hopefully the next one I will have time to stay the entire time and/or able to set up a table.

Gryphon

Did it pick up any after we left? I would have liked to have stayed longer than we did but sadly had other shopping to get done before my game today (OSU Stomped CAL WOOOOOT!)

KaraWolf

Awesome meet up XDD Came away with more then I expected but found some irristably cool stuff too and should have bought some other stuff now that I'm home and remembering future tank plans HAHAHA next time then XP Great meeting everyone even if I don't remember everyone I talked to...was a tad bit weird talking to people who don't think I'm crazy >: D

CrazedAce

It was nice meeting a lot of you for the first time, and good to see familiar faces I haven't seen for a while. I went there with two coolers full of fish and left with my poor poor convicts that no one wanted. Definitely some great deals going on there, mixed with great people and great weather, I am eagerly awaiting the next swap or auction.

I would have helped you move some stuff, Ron, but my wife was anxious to get out and go to the fair... Until we found out the price of it!!! We ended up heading home, and she made me move 4 tanks into the other room so she could test out the new shampooer that came today. Just got done setting everyone back up and happy to scape a bunch of tanks tomorrow with what I got today!!!

nick_76

the last one was a bit better I think, but this time seemed to have too many competing events going on, and weather wasn't conducive to bringing people out....
still, it was fun, and yea ill be there the next time!

If anyone has pictures of people wearing the custom nametags at the swap, please share them! That would be awesome. :) I love seeing people wearing stuff that I make for this hobby! :D