Swap meet in Federal Way anyone?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Please save me a table Ron. Advertised on GSAS facebook, A Place for Pets, Monster Fishkeepers, Portland Aquarium Society, My facebook, and 1 other facebook account.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I hope to have Square in my posession by Saturday so I can accept credit cards if need be :) I'll be bringing Repashy foods and some other goodies to display on a table :)

You will be missed Daniel. Good to see you the other night at the auction. You scored nicely on plants didn't you? Anything you can do to help spread the news about the SWAP will be great!

Tanks for responding!

Ron

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be bringing Repashy Foods. Tetra Flake food in bulk. Hopefully freeze dried bloodworms and a few other flake foods. Might bring some Self cloning Crayfish as well. Maybe some Matten filters, maybe some sponge filters. Not sure what else yet. Depends how much I want to load up into the car :D

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I might be bringing some vinegar eel cultures and micro worm cultures as well.

Anthraxx

man i really want to attend but unfortunately i dont have anything to trade, but i do have a little cash.. sure i cant come? :p

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone interested in some Red Mangroves? Might bring some along. Can be grown in fresh, brackish, and saltwater.