Summer is over

Angelman

10665692_737600756275789_8994580503229352835_n.jpg

KaraWolf

ARGH that means I'm almost out of time to be brining in the outside "ponds" and I still don't have proper tanks for them >> Maybe they'll just live in buckets lol been doing fine all summer in them at least!
Huzzah for fall!!!

bassetman

First actual rain here on the east side since late May. Ought to knock the heck out of the dust. Rain gauge says 7/10th last night.

A

Anonymous

Anthraxx said:
by endless rain.. are you refering to the 5 minute sprinkles we get every other hour?

No. This is a precursor to something larger. I've begun collecting wood to build an ark.

A

Anonymous

bassetman said:
First actual rain here on the east side since late May. Ought to knock the heck out of the dust. Rain gauge says 7/10th last night.

Wow. It'll probably make it up in 'snow in foot' levels for your area this winter, lol.

JimA82

We have had one of the best Summers I can remember since moving back from Dutch Hbr. Compared to the rest of the country we are lucky. No floods, no tornados, no hail or extreme heat. Love it!

dwarfpike

Yeah, like pretty much done with the summer that made me feel like I was living in So Cal again thanks.

namru9

Hooray, bring on the rain. Next comes the October rust, can't wait for all the trees to come into full color.