FS Sulawesi Orange Rabbit Snails, Spanaway/Tacoma/Puyallup area

Pleco Jim

I have 2 adult (1 male and 1 female proven breeders) Orange Rabbit snails. And 2 juvies as well.
If you are not familiar with these guys they are a bit diffrent than your average snail. They grow to be about 4 inches long and do not asexual reproduce. They require actual mating and then they give live birth to 1 baby. They can reproduce upto once every 30/45 days.
Very cool snails.
But time for me to find them a new home.
Asking $30. Or trade for something cool. Like plecos, Discus babe(s), quality guppies. Or small/ med brine shrimp hatchery.

And if you do have any of those things and they are worth more $. Let me know I'm willing to purchase as well.
Thanks.

20150805_172423.jpg

Pleco Jim

I have 2 adult (1 male and 1 female proven breeders) Orange Rabbit snails. And 2 juvies as well.
If you are not familiar with these guys they are a bit diffrent than your average snail. They grow to be about 4 inches long and do not asexual reproduce. They require actual mating and then they give live birth to 1 baby. They can reproduce upto once every 30/45 days.
Very cool snails.
But time for me to find them a new home.
Asking $30. Or trade for something cool. Like plecos, Discus babe(s), quality guppies. Or small/ med brine shrimp hatchery.

And if you do have any of those things and they are worth more $. Let me know I'm willing to purchase as well.
Thanks.

View attachment 2584
SOLD