Still having loging problems

TRD_Power

I know I brought it up a while back, but for some reason I always have to post new topics under the Guest option. Whenever I go to post something or start a new thread it says "login" up at the top, so I can't stay on, otherwise I'd be posting a lot more :/ There were a couple others experiencing this exact same problem and I had the same problem on 3 other computers from 3 different locations. Took me 12 trys to get on here to post this. Any idea on what's wrong?

stierwalt3

Yeah I'm having the same problem and i'm using Explorer8

Just when I think i'm logged in I go to post something or just going from topic to topic I'm being logged out. I checked keep me logged in and it doesn't help.

BTW everytime I post something It logs me out as well. :cry:

Mikey

Yeah I use google chrome and that has never happened before. Must be a kink with the internet explorer for some reason

cafman

I always forget internet explorer exists. Kinda like homeless people or Canadians, unless you are looking at them you forget they exist. Firefox and Chrome FTW.

Salzabar

I think you have to look alittle deeper. OS and provider along with security settings is where you will find the problem. IB's have very little to do with it. I use IE8 on comcast with moderate security settings and norton 360 on full alert with never a problem on this or any other site.

stierwalt3

Salzabar said:
I think you have to look alittle deeper. OS and provider along with security settings is where you will find the problem. IB's have very little to do with it. I use IE8 on comcast with moderate security settings and norton 360 on full alert with never a problem on this or any other site.
We have the exact same setup Norton 360 and all. so who knows?