spring? yea right

Jessielynn1024

Wow wake up and there's snow on the ground. Somehow I feel its still winter. Lol I think the weatherman definatly was drunk on this forcast. Sunny? Hmmm

Lamental Jester

The 4 Seasons of Seattle:
1_zps4ade99dd.jpg

2_zps19e5fb78.jpg

3_zps44d13a2c.jpg

4_zpsa41719a1.jpg

5_zps8c68cecb.jpg

JimA

I have traveled quite a bit around the US and the world for that matter and lived in Alaska for 12 years. Would I like it warmer around here, yes! But there is no place else I would rather live.. Now if we could get the democrats out or buy a clue, I would be happier!!

bassetman

Now if we could just get some decent fish keepers in office maybe we could deduct the cost of tanks and filters.

JimA

bassetman said:
Now if we could just get some decent fish keepers in office maybe we could deduct the cost of tanks and filters.
Problem is the politician wouldn't be taking care of the fish, some well paid worker with retirement and benefits higher than a postal worker would be. :lol:

And if you guys were not happy with todays weather, than I don't know what to tell you!!

JimA

PokeSephiroth said:
You guys do realize that we're in the Pacific Northwest, right? . . . weather here has always been unpredictable for ages. =P
Which guys you referring to?

JimA

Well good cause I say you don't like the weather, move.. There are other States down South with plenty of warm weather!