Spectator

lilfishie

My emerald crab seems to like sitting and watching his people. The first picture was taking on April 18th. I have seen him sitting in this coral a couple times since. The second picture was taken tonight. He's not eating or hurting the coral in any way. I swear he gets in there when the lights go out and sits and watches us. He sits there for hours. Its just funny. You dont expect a critter to do something consistantly like this.
Taken April 18th
DSC05172.jpg

Taken today May 30th
DSC05378.jpg

lilfishie

If you even think about wanting a saltwater tank, you should go for it. These fish and critters have so much personality and are so fun to watch. I just love my saltwater tanks. I love my freshwater guys just as much.
Yeah, hes in the 75.

lilfishie

I got him at "A Red Sea Aquarium" in shoreline. I get most all my fish and critters from Rob. Your in tacoma right? Barrier Reef in I think its Burien is a good saltwater store. A little bit closer to you.

lilfishie

They are great clean up crew. They are supposed to eat green bubble algae, but I have more than I think I should if they are eating it. No worries of left over food in the tank, they will find it.

regan24

That sounds PERFECT, I just lost one of my electric blue hermit crabs... I really need to add more to my CUC, my one little left over electric blue hermit crab just isn't getting the job done.

regan24

Those are GORGEOUS. I would have my blue, then a green, and then red! Who knew a clean up crew could be so pretty ;)