Sounguru the assassin guy

sounguru

Hello folks My name is William but most of the people around know me as Sounguru the Assassin guy. When Assassins first came on the market heavy in the U.S. I was one of the first to study them in depth and write an article on it. When it comes to Assassins I can answer almost every question you may have. I'm also versed in other aspects of the hobby and have some oddball ways of doing things.

I have several years of pet shop aquatics experience and will be glad to help anyone out that I can.

Right now I have a bunch of tanks down and only have 3 going.

2.5 gallon with cryo bacteria and algae with a single Chilton grazing away
55 with my own special substrate mix 12 Bloodfins, 12 Serpaes, 2 Long Nose Snails, 5 Salt and pepper cories, 1 gold angel, assassins, chiltons, and nerites. This tank is also over grown with bronze crypts that I really need to thin out.
75 - The ugly multi colored gravel with 2 8" plecos looking for a good home, Cherry shrimp, Assassins, Nerites and a few wild/domestic guppy crosses. This is my tank I plan to tear down and do a ground up rebuild...

I also have something like 15 tanks 29 gallons and down in dry storage until i either set them up or give them away.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
:welcome!:

Had to laugh, but the way my window is sized all I see under the post title is Sounguru the ass... :lmfao:

Spyral

I used to keep Nerites..they were awesome. Until they were eaten. The fish I keep tend to eat snails.

sounguru

stierwalt3 said:
Welcome!

So where are you located!? I could use a few more Assasin snails!
I'm in Belfair but my assassin population is low right now until I start feeding them again. Which requires me to setup 2 new tanks and I have to get that past the wife.... :lol: :lol:

Madness

Staff member
:welcome!:

Spy and 'D' way to be on your toes. :lmfao:

There are a few snail owners that would love to hear your input. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. Not that I am not a snail guy, I just dont want to hear your input. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Welcome you will enjoy it here. :punk: