Someone clearing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

Staff member
Unfortunate thing is it looks like he wants top dollar, he most likely won't sell much if any of that for those prices.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Unfortunate thing is it looks like he wants top dollar, he most likely won't sell much if any of that for those prices.
Especially when he says “Moving in a week”...

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I sent a message about jewel cichlids, haven’t heard back and unfortunately I can’t make it up there till Tuesday at earliest.... if someone makes plans to meet him, and you live closer to me, let me know.... I’ll pay for fish and transport just to get them before they sell

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
So I went up today met sway ( the guy selling them). He is great. And is in talks to open up a fish store in federal way.. I’m hopeful as he had many contacts in the industry to order from!

anyways, I bought the 13 jewels, and the group of five gold spot BN ( got a deal on them) and then at the last second also bought the blackbelt cichlid and a midevil that I liked the color of....

we had a good visit and it turns out he has bought and sold fish to members on here before yet he isn’t a member ( yet)....

I will add that I did a bone head move and put the plecos in with the blackbelt and the midevil and the smallest of the plecos ended up being killed ( had bite marks on its stomach).... all in all, successful trip, though I spent more than the 45 I had planned to. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.