Some American Cichlids for sale that some of you might be interested in

cichlid-gal

I'm not sure and I don't know the owner or anything but I do think he is a pretty reputable guy from what I have seen him post on FB. I have, as one of my facebook pages, a group called American Cichlids. This is a page devoted to one man's, Dan Ye-Jennings, fish mostly. He has some beautiful American cichlids and I believe he has won some of the placings at the National Cichlid Convention. Anyway, just saw him post this morning that he is placing out some of his more prized fish. So, for anyone interested...here is the facebook link. Hope I am sharing OK information about a good opportunity (again, I don't have any personal true knowledge of these fish or anything) and happy looking all you "big" fish guys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/212330718819534/?fref=nf

Madness

Staff member
Thanks Donna, and this will work just fine.  I have to clarify something, Dan Ye is a woman. :D  And I know her well, if anyone is interested in any of her stuff, please feel free to contact me prior for some needed info.

Us big Cichlid fans appreciate the look out  :beer: :spoton: :punk: 

cichlid-gal

Madness said:
Thanks Donna, and this will work just fine.  I have to clarify something, Dan Ye is a woman. :D  And I know her well, if anyone is interested in any of her stuff, please feel free to contact me prior for some needed info.

Us big Cichlid fans appreciate the look out   :beer: :spoton: :punk: 
Hahahaha thanks Madness....see, I said I didn't know about the person personally...LOL...got it...she she she. She said she would be posting pics a little later today.

dwarfpike

Nice catch , especially for those of us that don't want to riddle our systems by going to facebook ... would have missed this.  :spoton: