FS SOLD SOLD SOLD! Several Plants to Move

Mike16T

I have several plants that I need to move. Need all gone soon.The whole package consist of:

13-15 stem of Ludwigia Super Red Mini (4-6" stems)
10+ nodes of Hydrocotyle Verticelata
5-6 main stem of Rotala Macrandra Pink Mini
3x3 mat of Micranthemum Monte Carlo (I have 3 mats of this)

$45 Shipped Add $2 for heat pack if the temperature in your location is below 40 degrees F. or can be locally picked up from Seattle, WA

Let me know. Thanks! ^_^

SMQSlskl.png

S5IpfdLl.jpg

ST3Gq7dl.jpg

Pli6WYMl.jpg

GD3PqAal.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Sorry.. What plants are mainly interested with on the package?

No worries. First come first served.

I was interested in ALL of the plants because I don't have any of them in my tanks. Not a one. Not even the Monte Carlo. (I'm new to plants in tanks)

Mike16T

No worries. First come first served.

I was interested in ALL of the plants because I don't have any of them in my tanks. Not a one. Not even the Monte Carlo. (I'm new to plants in tanks)

I will have more of the Ludwigia Super Red Mini probably in 2 weeks. They grow fast in my tank.. =)
I still have like a 2" x 2" mat of the monte carlo that I can trim out if you're still interested. I can throw in some stems of the Rotala Macrandra for free if you like.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Awesome. Let's circle back in a couple of weeks. I would love to have some of whatever you've got.

By then, I may have my (dream) shrimp tank up and running and ready for plantage so I can get ready for the critters.

Pli6WYMl.jpg

I love this plant here with the super skinny leaves. Which one is that? I really like those roundy leaves to at the right. Remind me of nasturtiums. I love them.

Mike16T

Awesome. Let's circle back in a couple of weeks. I would love to have some of whatever you've got.

By then, I may have my (dream) shrimp tank up and running and ready for plantage so I can get ready for the critters.

Pli6WYMl.jpg

I love this plant here with the super skinny leaves. Which one is that? I really like those roundy leaves to at the right. Remind me of nasturtiums. I love them.

Ok.. ^_^

Thats the Rotala Macrandra Pink mini.

Last edited:

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Haha.. ^_^ Good luck on the set up..
I'm re-setting up my shrimp tank also.. =P

Good news @Mike16T - Our convo yesterday got me inspired. My new tank arrives on Saturday!

I've been a pinin' for a Fluval Edge of some size for a good long while and after watching a trillion videos on it (there's a guy on YouTube named Pecktec who I ADORE), I got myself a little early Festivus Gift. I got the 12G in white. I'm going to use black sand and I want Red Rilli shrimps!

Tell that Ludwigia Super Red Mini to get the lead out. I'm excited to get shrimpin'!!

Mike16T

Congrats... I just sold my 12 gallon fluval edge that i was suppose to use to re-setup my shrimp tank, did all my research and all, i found some several problems with it.

- light fixture. The one that came with it does not spread wide. The mainly focused to the back center of the tank. Most edge owners tends to modify the light. * I will send you the links later when i get to the office

- Filter. Some say the flow is too weak. And you upgrade it to a bigger hang in the back filter due to space excpet canister filter with a little modification on the back panel. Only thing I found only is you can upgrade the impaller of the filter to a bigger one. I have an impaller upgrade that i didn't get to use.

- Maintenance. Pretty sure you know this already and i hope you gave a thought. With the tank being a closed top and you only have a small whole for access, aqua scaping and cleaning will be a pain in the a**. I got a friend who have the same tank and he said it's a pain to clean it.

With my research and thinking about it hard, I decided to go with the Nuvo Fusion Nano 10 (No light included, im using a 12" finnex planted+). Only thing i need to modify is the sumps inlet so that the shrimps will not get inside the sump in the back of the tank.

Just my two cent about the fluval edge. I really like the looks of the tank but there are many issues about the tank that made me decide away from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Thanks @Mike16T - I actually know EXACTLY what you're talking about on that tank. Those things, in fact, were the very reason why I've held back on this for so long. My hope is that I don't find it to be troubling on all those points. I'm a militant water-changer, light manager (no timers for me! I do it myself!) and neatness nut. I have the PERFECT table for it to sit on and the PERFECT spot for it to reside in. I gotta give it a try!

The only thing that concerns me is the flow thing - but I won't know about that until I see it in action myself.

Thanks for the links. This will help me revisit the hacks to make improvements if needed!

Mike16T

Thanks @Mike16T - I actually know EXACTLY what you're talking about on that tank. Those things, in fact, were the very reason why I've held back on this for so long. My hope is that I don't find it to be troubling on all those points. I'm a militant water-changer, light manager (no timers for me! I do it myself!) and neatness nut. I have the PERFECT table for it to sit on and the PERFECT spot for it to reside in. I gotta give it a try!

The only thing that concerns me is the flow thing - but I won't know about that until I see it in action myself.

Thanks for the links. This will help me revisit the hacks to make improvements if needed!

No Problem. If you need to upgrade the flow, just let me know, I can just sell you the impeller. It's brand new. ^_^

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I may just have to buy it from you anyway because I also hoard fish stuff.

I know no one else here does that.

Mike16T

I may just have to buy it from you anyway because I also hoard fish stuff.

I know no one else here does that.

Hahaha.. I hoard fish stuff before where I was still breeding Tropeus. Trust me I know plenty of people who hoard fish stuff. =P

Mike16T

If your tank is ready for the plants, I can sell you the plants now as I will need to make room for Tonina fluvantis lotus blossom. =)

Trying to thin down the types of stem plants that I have.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
If your tank is ready for the plants, I can sell you the plants now as I will need to make room for Tonina fluvantis lotus blossom. =)

Trying to thin down the types of stem plants that I have.

The tank isn't even in my house yet. I'm blaming Amazon and their use of the United States Postal Service.