FS Sold-Racks, Tanks, plants, various fs/free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John58Ford

Update: Second post has "prices", just recommendations, make an offer. I would prefer you pick up, but can also deliver if needed.

My big rack. 90" wide, 17" deep, 63.5" tall. Built for 2x 29, 2x20 long, 2x 10.
PXL_20230401_181132835.jpg
Tanks that could be included here:
29 gallon with 3d background and large built in filter(used a sump for other tanks). Pump to run the bars.
20 long with weir in back left corner, planting bowls attached to back and side.
10 with weir in back right corner, planting bowls attached. if the 3 tanks go together with rack I can show you how to prime and service the drain system.
29 gallon all in one, large custom corner matten, pump included.
I'm keeping the 20 long terrarium and 10 gallon quarantine.

My other big rack, still not painted. 52" wide, 17" deep, 76" tall. Built for 2x55. Top and backer not attached but you could grab the wood intended for the job too.
20211111_191143.jpg
Tanks for this rack:
Re-homing the tanks @sir_keith had kindly passed my way. 2x 55 gallon with custom cut euro style top brace. I have completely cleaned and re-sealed these tanks. They have had water in them off and on over the last year as I attempted to build backgrounds, but could not please myself. They are clean and ready to use, including lids and nice light bars. These are free to the right home as soon as I'm done moving fish this week.

Larger collection of upper tier fake plants from 115 acrilic/125 I bought, I'll document later this week for those interested.

Bubble-magus curve 5 skimmer, lightly used good condition.

Various plants if they won't fit,
Various small pumps.
I will surely find more stuff as the week progresses.

Free for sure: huge bag of hikari cichlid sinking gold medium, small bag of the same.

Photos to come this week, all equipment should be available next weekend. If interested feel free to post your interest so I can schedule pick up/delivery with you. Prices are difficult here, if you don't feel comfortable offering low ball, don't worry, feel comfortable, this isn't meant to be a profit run.

Last edited:

John58Ford

Whole 6x rack just like I used it, minus the top right 20 long, and the heaters. Includes all the lights, pumps, filter media and power supplies I used, plus some spare parts. I never put the custom lights in the bottom center or bottom right positions, those tanks will come with lights, and the reflectors for the rack are built and included. $200

if someone buys the 3d tank, or rack, I will be settling the rest individually:
buying individually-
6x rack without lights
6x rack with the lights and power supplies
29 gallon 3d with extra large built in filter $50
29 gallon corner matten tank
20 long corner weir (no drill)
10 with corner weir (no drill)
10 with old school hood
Big led grow light I used on the jungle tank $15
All tanks have a lid of some sort included, backs and some sides are painted black with tape protecting them from scratches.

55 double stack rack. -sold-
un-painted, as is, if you want the backer board you can have it too.

55s from Keith, have glass for lids and nice lights, free to whoever wants the rack, if the rack is bought and you don't want the tanks, the tanks will be marked as available free to fish box members. Re-homed with a member.

Curve 5 skimmer. $20

20-30lbs argonite sand. Free
~50lbs bagged light sand and gravel. Free
Partial bucket of my light sand from the planted tanks. Free, bring a bucket.

Plants:
-Sold- Crypt wendtii red, one gallon bag full, several available. $5ea
-Sold- Lily clones w/bulbs. 5 for $10
Ludwigia red, one gallon bag full. $5
-Sold- Handful of windelov. $5
Plants are not snail free, snails do not cost extra.

Pictures to come:
Large-XL volcanic rocks $10 pc.
Small clean rocks assorted free
Various small pumps hoses etc-free.
Grocery bag of big ugly but nice fake plants-free

Attachments

• PXL_20230510_034457982.jpg
    PXL_20230510_034457982.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 5
  • PXL_20230510_034517552.jpg
    PXL_20230510_034517552.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

John58Ford

29 3d tank is now spoken for. The 6x rack with 4 tanks, lights and power supplies all free to fish box members of they would like them.

John58Ford

All the major items here were sold, will probably discontinue this post and put up individual posts for the small stuff as I finish cleaning up the odds and ends. It's a whole different feeling sitting in that room now, as was the idea I suppose.

Thanks those of you that came by or bought plants this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.