FS SOLD Plant Package

Mike16T

These are some rooted plants and plant trimmings. $30 for all.

6-7 stems of Ludwigia repens x arcuata
6-7 stems of echhornia diversifolia
1" x 2" Queens moss attached in small wood
Small portion of Eriocaulon melaytor
Small stem Crypt Tonkinensis
4-5 Plantlet of Crypt Wenditii brown
1 long rooted Myrio mini
2 syngonanthus manaus/madeira

Meet up or local pick up. I can ship also for additional $9

Let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike16T

@VickiK is going to flake out on my plant package again. I remember her flaked out on the plant package that I posted before this. =P

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
@VickiK is going to flake out on my plant package again. I remember her flaked out on the plant package that I posted before this. =P

Where's the THUMBS DOWN (or middle finger up) BUTTON?????

FLAKE??? You are going to use the word "FLAKE" and my name in the same sentence??? Peeshaw!

Mike - send me your Paypal I'll buy the dang plants just to prove you wrong. You better ship em too. I wouldn't drive to Seattle for crack cocaine much less plants. I hate driving.

AND @Loren = stop encouraging him

Mike16T

FLAKE??? You are going to use the word "FLAKE" and my name in the same sentence??? Peeshaw!

Mike - send me your Paypal I'll buy the dang plants just to prove you wrong. You better ship em too. I wouldn't drive to Seattle for crack cocaine much less plants. I hate driving.

Haahhaha.. It's ok though.. I wasn't really trippin about it. =P
I just sold my plant package today... =)

FishBeast

LOL oh snap! ;)